As a small business owner/executive, what factors should you consider before buying a Core HRM (Human Resource Management) software? Without a large staff how to create a structured process to conduct an evaluation. VentureHow HR Software Evaluation Matrix is a fully configurable spreadsheet for conducting a professional evaluation of the potential candidates. However, it is not just a template, but comes with pre-defined default content – evaluation categories and parameters and a scoring algorithm, which of course the user may change.
Human resources are the most important asset of any business, particularly the small and medium businesses. But managing the human resources, with myriad regulations and complex processes, is not possible with pen, paper and duct tape. The moment a small business hires employees, it is imperative to procure a software solution for human resources management.
VentureHow’s customizable Excel VBA template for Human Resources Management software evaluation enables you to a) customize and define key categories, selection criteria and evaluation parameters, including weights b) pick any set of Core HR software solutions to include in the evaluation c) add one or more evaluators and d) score each platform on the same set of criteria so as to shortlist, compare and select the right solution.
So what is it and what does it do?
VentureHow Human Resources Software evaluation matrix is an Excel VBA Spreadsheet. The key features are:
Customizable – every field and every word
Ability to define Categories, subcategories and criteria
Assign evaluation parameters and their numerical value
Have multiple evaluators (or just one if you are the boss man)
Determine category weights and subcategory weights (which of course are changeable)
Enter up to 10 competing platforms for a multi-dimensional analysis
Slice the data and analyze from multiple perspectives
The HRMS Evaluation Matrix comes with default categories and criteria. Of course, each one of these can be modified or you may add additional criteria.
! I’m convinced the Evaluation Matrix is right for me.
What’s Inside: A Sneak Peak
How do I get the information about the prospective providers?
Typically, you can try these four options or a combination thereof to gather information about the providers:
- Sign up for free trials and keep track of your experience and enter the information
- Find a trusted review site and pick some of the information they provide
- Ask your peers and friends about their experience
- Of course, issue an RFP to a select group of providers (assuming your company’s payroll volume interests the providers)
Nuts and Bolts:
Who should buy the template?
- Prospective entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Executives of midsize firms
When to use the Template?
- If you’ve just started a new business with employees
- Or if you are unhappy with or outgrown your current HRMS solution
How to use the template?
- Start with the out of the box categories, criteria and scoring parameters and customize to your needs
- Decide how many evaluators would weigh in
- Determine which products you are going to evaluate
- Score the competing products objectively and personally.
- Compare, shortlist and select the right solution
Why use a Template?
- Don’t just bank on gutfeel, do a thorough and independent analysis of HRMS Software vendors
- Save time and effort by avoiding creating the evaluation framework from scrach. Rather expend the energy in evaluating the platforms.
- Once you buy the template, by changing the specific categories and criteria as well as the products, you can apply similar structure to your other buying decisions.
What are the Terms?
- No returns as it is a digital product
- Sold on as-is basis and no warranties
- No implementation help or support
Please review our terms of service.